Grand Prize: Ford Bronco Sport AWD (taxes & license not included)
2nd Prize: $1000 cash
Only 500 tickets being sold!
Tickets are $100 each.
Purchase tickets at any of the following locations:
- Griffin Ford Lincoln Fort Atkinson
- Krueger Jeweler
- Studio 8
2021 Car Raffle
Official Raffle Rules to Win JCOCC’s Car Raffle
Grand Prize: Vehicle 2nd Prize: $1000. Cash
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: Anyone 18 years or older may enter (ID will be required to verify age). Board members of the Jefferson County Cancer Coalition and employees of Griffin Ford Lincoln may participate in the raffle, but may not receive any direct or indirect pecuniary benefit from the Car Raffle.
- Raffle will end on or before July 13, 2021 or when 500 tickets have been sold.
- Tickets: 500 two-part, sequentially numbered raffle tickets will be sold at the rate of one ticket at $100.00
- Drawing for a winner will be held on Tuesday, July 13, 2021, at 1:00 PM Central Standard Time at Griffin Ford Lincoln Fort Atkinson, 1642 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538. There will be no ties.
- The winner will be notified immediately following the drawing using the information provided by the purchaser of the ticket (phone, email, or certified mail). In addition, the winner’s name will be posted on the internet and at Griffin Ford Lincoln Fort Atkinson. The winner need not be present to win.
- The winner must claim the vehicle or cash within 30 days of the notification of winning.
- The winner is responsible for making their own arrangements for delivery of the vehicle within 30 days of the drawing as well as paying for the delivery.
- The winner assumes all fees, local, state, and federal taxes (including by not limited to income taxes based on the value of the vehicle, DMV tax, and fees) which must be paid when the vehicle is transferred to the winner. Winner will be responsible for vehicle insurance (proof of insurance from the winner will be required on the vehicle before the vehicle may be moved).
- The vehicle will be transferred to the winner As Is, Where Is, and with all faults. The Jefferson County Cancer Coalition and Griffin Ford Lincoln does not provide any guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, in connection with the car and accepts no liability or responsibility regarding the condition of the car. The Jefferson County Cancer Coalition and Griffin Ford Lincoln do not warrant that the car is of merchantable quality or that it can be used for any particular purpose. No express warranties are given and no affirmation of the Jefferson County Cancer Coalition and Griffin Ford Lincoln by words and/or actions will constitute a warranty.
- If the name of more than one person is submitted with a ticket purchase and that ticket is selected as a winning ticket, then the person named first will be deemed the holder of record of that ticket and declared the winner. Division of the prize by a group purchasing a ticket in common shall be to the sole responsibility of the person named as the holder of record of that ticket, should that ticket be selected as a winner.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 30 days of the postmarked notice, such winner will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity and a second raffle ticket will be drawn for the prize.
- The Jefferson County Cancer Coalition will file all paperwork will all involved governmental agencies regarding reporting the winner of the Car Raffle.
- Winner agrees to complete all appropriate and applicable forms requested as well as pay a percentage of federal income tax withholding to the Jefferson County Cancer Coalition prior to the release of the vehicle. The Jefferson County Cancer Coalition will submit the taxes collected to the IRS and will file all forms necessary with the IRS to report the value of the prize won and the taxes paid in by the winner. The winner will also receive a copy of all required tax forms.
- The odds of winning the vehicle will depend on the number of tickets sold.
- Note: The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions.
- By entering this raffle, entrants accept and agree:
- To be bound by all the rules, limitations, and restrictions set forth here and
- That their names and/or likenesses may be disclosed to and used by the news media and may otherwise be used by the Jefferson County Cancer Coalition and Griffin Ford Lincoln for publicity purposes and in listing of the prize winner to be published in area newspapers, announced on the internet and in the news media.